The Collins Gem Korean Dictionary is designed for Korean and English speakers of all levels, with extensive and up-to-date coverage of both languages. It is the ideal text for anyone who needs a wealth of reliable information in a compact format.
A two-way dictionary (Korean-English and English-Korean), you'll find a wide range of everyday words and phrases used in today's Korean and English. All Korean words, phrases and translations are transcribed using the revised Korean romanization system – which is ideal for beginners.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
- A quick search of words while you type.
- A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
- A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
- Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
- A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
- History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
- Discover more using the included special language notes.
- See words in context with example sentences.
- 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
What's NewVersion 4.3.136:
- Bug fixing