Ideal for anyone who needs a wealth of reliable information, the Collins Polish-English Dictionary includes over 63,000 words, 120,000 translations and 80,000 references and is designed for all those studying Polish and English, whether at school, while traveling, or professionally.
This is a new addition to the best-selling Collins range including the latest vocabulary relating to the Internet and the digital age. You'll find extensive coverage of today's Polish and English, with thousands of phrases and examples guiding you to the most appropriate translation, along with practical usage notes to help you do more with language.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
- A quick search of words while you type.
- A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
- A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
- Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
- A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
- History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
- Discover more using the included special language notes.
- See words in context with example sentences.
- 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.