ANDROID'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
NEW! OfficeSuite Speed update The latest OfficeSuite is our fastest ever, with drastically improved speed across the entire app! Try it and see the difference!
- The most downloaded office app on Google Play
- Delivers the most exclusive features over any other office app
- Installed on 200 million devices in 205 countries and growing
- Over 50 million downloads alongside 55,000 daily activations
OfficeSuite lets you easily view, edit, and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents, convert to PDF, and manage your files all with the most feature-rich mobile office solution available for Android smartphones and tablets.
Preloaded by top manufacturers including Sony, Amazon, Acer, Alcatel, Toshiba, Sharp, YotaPhone, Archos, Kyocera and Kobo
GOOGLE PLAY EDITORS' CHOICE AWARD WINNER
INFOWORLD'S TOP MOBILE OFFICE
LIFEHACKER BEST ANDROID OFFICE APP
PCMAG EDITORS' CHOICE AWARD WINNER
THE LATEST OFFICESUITE 8 IS SPECIALLY DESIGNED AROUND ANDROID 5 LOLLIPOP:
- Advanced networking support for the integrated file manager (access FTP servers, Samba networks, etc.)
- Custom header, footer, and page number options for Word documents
- Protect individual sheets and cells in Excel for extra security
- Cast presentations across multiple devices on the same network with Share Cast
- Interactive form support for PDFs (checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, and more)
- Seamlessly transition between desktop and mobiles using our updated user interface
- PDF security and editing features including digital signatures support, permissions management, text to PDF, and annotations
- Track changes with multiple author support
- Full compatibility with Microsoft formats including DOC, DOCX, DOCM, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM.
- Support for PDF files including PDF camera scanning and Export to PDF.
- Additional support for common formats like RTF, TXT, LOG, CSV, EML, ZIP; Open Office - ODT, ODS and ODP - support.
- Preserve document formatting and layout and use advanced editing features like never before on a mobile platform.
- Integrated File Browser for quick and easy access to both local and remote files including Recent files, My Documents folders and document templates.
- Sharing via cloud services like Box, DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync, as well as over email, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi Direct.
- Available in 56 languages.
- Oxford Dictionary of English word lookup.
HOW IS OFFICESUITE PRO BETTER THAN OFFICESUITE FREE?
- Format Painter in Word documents.
- Security features - work with password protected files.
- Insert pictures using your camera or from an external file
- Additional options in Excel including Insert Filter, Conditional Formatting, Define Name, Import Image, Edit Chart, and Save as CSV.
- Interactive form support for PDFs: checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, etc.
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Smart Connect extension for Sony SmartBand, SmartWatch 2, SmartWatch 3.
SONY SMARTWATCH 2/3: You can control a presentation in OfficeSuite directly from your Sony SmartWatch 2/3 by sliding left and right to move between the different slides.
SONY SMARTBAND: Manage OfficeSuite presentations with Sony SmartBand - single tap to move forward and double tap to move back.
SMARTBAND TALK: Use volume up/down to change slides, tap on touch screen to display animations. Slide notes will display on screen.
To see how permissions are used in OfficeSuite, go to: http://www.mobisystems.com/android/officesuite-professional/permissions/
Chromecast /dual screen support
What's NewVERSION 8.3.4057
- Bug fixing
- Drastically improved speed and performance across the entire app!
- Improved Lollipop experience
- Speed improvements
- Text box and Shape support in spreadsheets
- Table border editing in text documents
- Watermarks in text documents
- Arrow connectors, Texture fill and Pattern fill in presentations
- Font support and right-to-left support in free text fields.
- Fixed bugs
- New Lollipop-inspired design
- Updated file manager with advanced networking features
- FTP server support
- Samba support for Local networks
- Ability to grant OfficeSuite full access to external SD cards through Android's storage provider system
- Implemented Viewer mode
- Added Header & Footer support
- Added custom Page Numbers support
- Added Freehand draw mode for slides
- Added Share Cast to play slideshows across multiple devices within a same LAN
- Ability to add text shadows
- YotaPhone support
- Added Interactive forms support: checkboxes, radio buttons, text fields, etc (OfficeSuite Pro/Premium only)
- You can now use Quick sign to easily sign a PDF with your digital signature