Saturday / Jan 31 2015
Not Your Operating System?
- Audio Dictionaries
- Other Languages
- Dictionary Bundles
- PONS Dictionaries
- Cambridge Dictionaries
- Collins Dictionaries
- Duden Dictionaries
- VOX Dictionaries
- Catalan Dictionaries
- Office Family
OfficeSuite Professional FeaturesThis full-featured office productivity suite has everything you need from mobile office software. With the OfficeSuite Pro you get tools for word processing, developing spreadsheets, delivering presentations and browsing portable PDF files and attachments.
Docs Editor Feature Set:
- Open and edit Microsoft® Word files DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF and TXT native attachments & side-loaded documents (from 97 to 2010)
- Printing of documents via Google Could Print and third party printing solutions
- Advanced Text Management and Editing- Select & Copy rich text, Find/ Find next, Cut/ Copy/ Paste, Insert/ Delete text, Select All, Undo/Redo, Replace/ Replace All
- Format painter
- Headers and footers; page numbering
- Different zoom levels for best document visualization; Pinch zoom
- Rich Text Formatting - Visualization and changing of the text style and colors - Bold, Italics, Strikethrough and Double strikethrough, Underline, Highlighted text, Superscript & Subscript, Outline, Emboss, Engrave, Small/All Caps; Text Alignment. Ability to change the Font type, Font size.
- Paragraph Formatting - Changing of the Paragraph Indent, Line Spacing, Alignment, Spacing Before & After
- Embedded Tables and support for Table Designs
- Embedded Images - Display BMP, PNG, JPEG, TIFF(in PDFs only), DIB, WMF/EMF, and PICT files and Insert images from the Image Gallery of your phone
- WordArt support
- Word Count
- Comments, Footnotes, Endnotes opening
- View, launch, create Hyperlinks and Bookmarks
- Support for password protected documents
- Styles - apply MS Word styles or styles used in the document
- Convert to PDF - convert your text documents to PDF files
- Templates for easier document creation
- Page view for Word and other text documents
- Cursor adjustment in text documents
- Formulas (display only)
Spreadsheet Editor Feature Set:
- Open Microsoft® Excel XLS, XLSX, XLSM and CSV files and attachments (from 97 to 2010) and Save XLS, XLSX, XLSM and CSV files
- Advanced Cell Formatting - Bold, Italics, Underline, Strikethrough, Cell Color , Background Color; Change Font size and Font type; Customizable Cell Alignment
- Cell Type Formatting - supported cell types are General, Number, Currency, Date, Time, Percentage, Scientific, Text, Special, Custom
- Easy to switch between tabs for the different spreadsheets
- Advanced Row & Column Management - Change row height and column width, Auto fit columns, Go to cell, Freeze panes, Select entire row and column, Hide/Unhide rows and columns
- Navigate and Work with Multiple Spreadsheets - Insert, Delete, Rename, Protect sheets
- Embedded images
- Inline cell editing
- Charts - create new and modify existing charts ; embedded in the spreadsheet charts
- Filters so you can quickly and effectively handle your data
- Formulas - 240 most commonly used formulas
- Other - Zoom, pinch zoom
- View, edit and insert Comments
- Support for password protected documents
Slides Editor Feature Set:
- Open, edit and create new Microsoft® PowerPoint PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM and PPSM files and attachments (from 97 to 2010)
- Slide and Outline view modes
- Slide show
- Editing in Slide View for even faster slide changing
- Embedded images and shapes
- Find/Find next
- Secure opening of password protected Microsoft® PowerPoint® files
- Different zoom options, including pinch zoom and full screen view to get best visualization of your documents
- Different slideshow configurations
- Pointer during slideshow, different pointer colors are supported
- Presentation templates for easy creation of new documents
- Thumbnail preview in Slideshow mode
- Animations in slideshows and animated slideshow transitions
PDF Viewer Feature Set:
- Opening PDF files and attachments using PDF library from Adobe
- Page layout view
- Swipe between pages
- Fine zoom levels; Pinch zoom
- Multi-column support
- Go to page, Page number indicator and Fit width/page
- Visualization of Embedded Images
- Visualization of the original Fonts
- Opening of encrypted and password protected documents
- Find and Find next
- Side bar navigation in the File Browser for quick access to different folders and remote third party cloud services
- Simple file management facilitated by intuitive toolbar, context menus and the Android Action Bar
- Stylish and easy to deal with user interface and functionality
- Extensive cloud support – full integration with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, SkyDrive and SugarSync
- My Documents and Recent files shortcuts in the File browser allow quick and convenient access to document folders
- WiFi Direct support
- Two pane screen organization on Android tablets
- Ability to easily browse and access your files and folders - to create new files, delete and rename files and folders, Sort files and folders by name, type, size or date modified.
- Password protected ZIP files
- Filters to help you access only files from selected format
- Templates - The Office Suite Pro 7 users can benefit from a wide range of templates, from CV and an Invoice Template through to a Travel Planner and Weight loss tracker templates, among others.
- Widget for recent files -view the last opened files at a glance with the OfficeSuite Recent files widget
Email ModuleThe Email Reader in OfficeSuite allows you to work with EML Outlook files.
- Open EML files directly from your email client
- Access locally saved EML files
- Open attachments embedded in the EML and save them on your device
- Reply to and forward emails
- Forward & Reply in email messages
Look up Word Meanings in DictionariesOfficeSuite Pro integrates with mobile dictionaries in the commonly used MSDict format developed by Mobile Systems. This unique feature for an office app allows you to look up word meanings in a dictionary. You are able to choose and download from a range of over 500 free and commercial, monolingual and bilingual dictionaries and reference books from world's most reputable publishers as Oxford University Press, Collins, Cambridge, Duden, PONS, VOX, Encyclopedia Catalana and McGraw-Hill.
How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone?
- Read SMS or MMS - Used for opening documents attached to MMS messages.
- Modify/delete SD card contents - Used for saving files on SD memory cards.
- Prevent phone from sleeping - Used for keeping the screen from sleeping (e.g. while running a PowerPoint presentation).
- Reorder running applications, retrieve running applications - If a document is opened from external file browser and you try to open it via the file browser in OfficeSuite, the task is switched to the already opened file.
- Read phone state and identity - For reading the device IMEI which is used for generating a unique license key for OfficeSuite.
- Full internet access - Used for accessing the Internet (e.g. while you open a remote Google Drive, DropBox or Box account).
- Manage the accounts list, use the authentication credentials of an account - The Google accounts registered on the phone are used for access to Google Drive and thus user does not have to enter the account credentials in OfficeSuite.
- Automatically start at boot - Used for file search in the OfficeSuite file browser.
- View Wi-Fi state - For Reading the device Mac address which is used for OfficeSuite license key (for tablets or devices without sim card).
- Control vibrator - Vibration is used for user feedback in some cases.
- Discover known accounts - Used for access to already registered Google Drive accounts.
|Full Version Price:||$14.99|
|Download Type:||7-day trial|
© 2011 Mobile Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved