Not Your Operating System?
Our Top ProductOfficeSuite Professional
- Audio Dictionaries
- Other Languages
- Dictionary Bundles
- PONS Dictionaries
- Oxford Dictionaries
- Cambridge Dictionaries
- Collins Dictionaries
- VOX Dictionaries
- Catalan Dictionaries
- Health & Lifestyle
- Travel Guides
The Clinician's Handbook of Natural Medicine
|Written by leading authorities in complementary and integrative medicine, this convenient, quick-reference handbook provides clear and rational directives on diagnosing and treating specific diseases and disorders with natural medicine. You'll get concise summaries of diagnostic procedures, general considerations, therapeutic considerations, and therapeutic approaches for 84 of the most commonly seen conditions, 12 of which are new to this edition, plus naturopathic treatment methods and easy-to-follow condition flowcharts. Based on Pizzorno's trusted Textbook of Natural Medicine and the most current evidence available, it's your key to accessing reliable, natural diagnosis and treatment options in any setting.|
- Expert authorship lends credibility to information.
- Evidence-based content assures the most reliable coverage of diagnostic and natural treatment methods.
- Over 80 algorithms synthesize therapeutic content and provide support for your clinical judgment with a conceptual overview of case management.
- A consistent organization saves you time and helps you make fast, accurate diagnoses.
New to This Edition
- 12 NEW chapters enhance your treatment knowledge and understanding with information on important and newly emerging treatments and areas of interest, including:
- Hair Loss in Women
- Hyperventilation Syndrome
- Infectious Diarrhea
- Intestinal Protozoan Infestation
- Lichen Planus
- Parkinson's Disease
- Proctological Conditions
- Uterine Fibroids
- Each chapter is fully updated to reflect the content of the latest edition of Pizzorno's Textbook of Natural Medicine and keep you current on the safest and most effective natural interventions.
By Joseph E. Pizzorno, Jr., ND, President Emeritus, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, USA; Michael T. Murray, ND, Faculty, Bastyr University, Kenmore, WA, USA; and Herb Joiner-Bey, ND, Naturopathic Physician, Kenmore, WA
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
- A quick search of words while you type
- A 'fuzzy filter' when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words
- A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The app includes a number of features which help you to grow your vocabulary further:
- A 'Favorites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words from the extensive library, which includes all cross-curriculum words
- Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
- Discover more about language with the special language notes and 'Word of the day' feature
- "Flashcards" to give you the opportunity to use newly learnt words
© 2013 Mobile Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved