Not Your Operating System?
Our Top ProductOfficeSuite Professional
- Audio Dictionaries
- Other Languages
- Dictionary Bundles
- PONS Dictionaries
- Oxford Dictionaries
- Cambridge Dictionaries
- Collins Dictionaries
- VOX Dictionaries
- Catalan Dictionaries
- Health & Lifestyle
- Travel Guides
The Muscular System Manual: The Skeletal Muscles of the Human Body
|The Muscular System Manual by Dr. Joseph E. Muscolino makes the study of musculoskeletal anatomy easier and more engaging with a highly visual approach! This innovative, vibrantly illustrated atlas details the muscles and bones of the human body with unrivaled clarity and helps you build the strong anatomic understanding needed for success in practice.|
- A full-color, student-friendly design
- Notes on Functions section explains each muscle's mover, antagonist, and stabilization functions to help you learn and retain content instead of just memorizing it.
- Palpation boxes include numbered steps instructing how to palpate each muscle so you can apply this assessment skill in practice.
- Expert author, Dr. Joseph E. Muscolino, shares his 24 years of experience as an educator to make this the most complete resource on musculoskeletal anatomy available.
- Full-color anatomic illustrations drawn onto photos of the human body present muscles and bones in physical context to help students confidently identify musculoskeletal structures.
- Content organized by functional group mirrors the way this material is most often taught, making this book more user friendly for the classroom.
- Expanded coverage of muscles, including new content on eccentric and stabilization functions, myofascial meridians, pelvic floor muscles, and more make this the most
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
- A quick search of words while you type
- A 'fuzzy filter' when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words
- A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The app includes a number of features which help you to grow your vocabulary further:
- A 'Favorites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words from the extensive library, which includes all cross-curriculum words
- Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
- Discover more about language with the special language notes and 'Word of the day' feature
- "Flashcards" to give you the opportunity to use newly learnt words
© 2013 Mobile Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved