Friday / May 24 2013
OXFORD TRADITION MEETS MOBISYSTEMS INNOVATIONApr 05 2013
- Concise Oxford American Dictionary
- Concise Oxford American Thesaurus
- Concise Oxford English Dictionary
- Concise Oxford Thesaurus
- New Oxford American Dictionary
- Oxford Dictionary of English
- Oxford German Dictionary
- Oxford Hachette French Dictionary
- Oxford Paravia Italian Dictionary
- Oxford Russian Dictionary
- Oxford Spanish Dictionary
- The Oxford American English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Additional best-selling Oxford titles including the extensive authoritative Shorter English Dictionary will be available next month. Other platforms for which Oxford dictionaries will soon be released are iOS, BlackBerry and Windows 8. The MSDict format enables users to take advantage of a number of dynamic features, including quick dynamic search and filtering of words, history of the last visited words, lists of favourite words, online and offline dictionary modes and a number of learning features such as word games. The Oxford dictionaries in MSDict format are truly Tradition- meets-Innovation products. ABOUT MSDICT
Ever since its first release in 2001 MSDict has been a leader in the mobile reference and dictionary market. MSDict is the base mobile format of over 600 monolingual, bilingual dictionaries and thesauri and plenty of reference books. Mobile Systems partners with over 10 world's bestselling publishers for content for the MSDict product line. In the past 12 years Mobile Systems has been extending its product line and developed MSDict for all mobile platforms available - iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, Symbian, Palm OS and Java. ABOUT OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University's objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. It is the world's largest university press. It publishes more than 4,500 new books a year, has a presence in over fifty countries, and employs some 3,700 people worldwide. Oxford University Press has an incredibly diverse publishing programme, which often surprises people who are expecting a traditional university press offering. Its products cover an extremely broad academic and educational spectrum, and Oxford University Press aims to make its' content available to its' world-wide users in whichever format suits them best - be it print or digital. Having in mind the soaring need for cross-platform digital dictionary content, Mobile Systems has joined efforts with OUP in order to transfer the impeccable Oxford database to any handheld mobile platform available. AVAILABILITY:
The Oxford Dictionaries are available on Mobile Systems web and mobile site www.mobisystems.com and channels like Google Play and Amazon App Store.
QuickSpell Out NowFeb 15 2013
- A range of languages not available in the Android standard spelling tool.
- QuickSpell uses a number of proven spell check algorithms such as Morphological analysis, Twofold suffix stripping, Extended affixes and Homonyms, thus dramatically improving the spell check efficiency.
- Spelling dictionaries developed and supported by large community effort.
- Only selected dictionaries can be downloaded and stored locally.
- You are able to use entries from phone's Contacts list and standard Android user dictionary.
- Based on the well-known and proven Hunspell engine that is used in Chrome, Mac OS X, Firefox, OpenOffice and many others.
- A built-in user Dictionary Editor.
About MobiSystems: Mobile Systems delivers high quality, innovative mobile office software and solutions and a range of over 800 mobile dictionary apps cross-platform by publishers as Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press, Collins and McGraw-Hill. Mobile Systems' flagship, award-winning software OfficeSuite allows mobile professionals to view, edit and create Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents on their mobile device. Through the software's seamless integration with cloud services, it enables simple, anytime, anywhere access to important content. Installed on over 100 million devices in more than 205 countries OfficeSuite is a worldwide leader in mobile office solutions. Availability: The full version of QuckSpell is available for USD 4.99 at GooglePlay, the Amazon app store, the Barnes and Nobles app store as well as on Mobile Systems site at http://www.mobisystems.com/android/quickspell/.
OfficeSuite 7 Has Been ReleasedFeb 14 2013
- New and improved user interface
- Side bar navigation in the File Browser for quick access to different folders and remote third party cloud services
- Templates - Office Suite Pro 7 users can benefit from a wide range of templates, from Resume and Invoice templates to Travel Planner and Weight Loss Tracker templates.
- Extended cloud support - now compatible with Microsoft SkyDrive. Google Drive support has been improved, by adding folder support, thus allowing for optimized document view.
- Styles - apply MS Word styles or styles used in the document
- Table design - Ability to fashion an inserted table as per our library of tailor-made designs
- Formulas (display only)
- Format painter - saves time by copying formats already applied to other text
- Improved selection of parameters in functions
- A new PDF engine using library from Adobe, providing instant opening of large PDF files
- Find/Find Next
|Price: $14.99||BUY NOW|
© 2013 Mobile Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved