Not Your Operating System?
Our Top ProductOfficeSuite Professional
- Garmin iQue 3200
- Garmin iQue 3600
- Palm Cenrto
- Palm Centro
- Palm LifeDrive
- Palm m500
- Palm m505
- Palm Tungsten C
- Palm Tungsten E
- Palm Tungsten E2
- Palm Tungsten T
- Palm Tungsten T2
- Palm Tungsten T3
- Palm Tungsten T5
- Palm Tungsten W
- Palm TX
- Palm Z22
- Palm Zire
- Palm Zire 21
- Palm Zire 31
- Palm Zire 71
- Palm Zire 72
- Samsung SGH-I530
- Samsung SPH-I330
- Samsung SPH-I500
- Sony Clie N Series
- Sony Clie N760C
- Sony Clie NR Series
- Sony Clie NX Series
- Sony Clie NZ Series
- Sony Clie SJ Series
- Sony Clie SL Series
- Sony Clie T Series
- Sony Clie T415
- Sony Clie TG50
- Sony Clie TH55
- Sony Clie TJ25
- Sony Clie TJ27
- Sony Clie TJ35
- Sony Clie TJ37
- Sony Clie UX40
- Sony Clie UX50
- Sony Clie VZ90
- Sprint Palm Centro
- Treo 600
- Treo 650
- Treo 680
- Treo 700p
- Treo 755p
- Treo Pro (WM6)
- Zodiac 2
MSDict Professional Dictionary Bundle
What is the MSDict Viewer?
The MSDict Viewer is a dictionary reader especially designed to support multiple dictionaries installed at a time
What limitations are there in the trial version as opposed to the full version of the program?
The MSDict Viewer has a 15-day trial period which allows you to evaluate the program before you decide to purchase it. The trial version if fully functional and there are no limitations except for the 15 days time limitation.
How will I receive the licensing key for the program?
After you purchase the program you will receive an order confirmation message which contains the Unlock key to register the program . Please check all your mail folders for the confirmation message.
How many entries does a particular dictionary have?
- Concise Oxford English Dictionary - over 240 000 words
- Concise Oxford Spanish Dictionary - over 170,000 words and 240,000 translations
- Concise Oxford-Duden German Dictionary - 150,000 words and 250,000 translations
- Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary - 175,000 words and over 270,000 translations
- Concise Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary - 175,000 words and over 290,000 translations
- Concise Oxford Thesaurus - 365,000 alternative and opposite
- Oxford French Minidictionary - over 100,000 words and phrases
- Oxford English Minidictionary - over 40,000 words and 50,000 definitions
- Oxford Portuguese Minidictionary - over 100,000 words and translations
- Pocket Oxford English Dictionary - over 140,000 words
- Pocket Oxford-Duden German Dictionary - over 90,000 words and phrases
- Pocket Oxford Spanish Dictionary - over 90,000 words
- Pocket Oxford Italian Dictionary - over 80,000 words
- PONS Großwörterbuch Deutsch als Fremdsprache - 77 000 words and over 125 000 definitions and phrases
- PONS Kompaktwörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch - over 65 000 words
- PONS Kompaktwörterbuch Englisch - over 130 000 words, phrases and translations
- PONS Kompaktwörterbuch Deutsch-Englisch - over 65 000 words
- PONS Standardwörterbuch Englisch - over 75 000 words and translations
- PONS Standardwörterbuch Franzosisch - over 75 000 words and translations
- PONS Standardwörterbuch Italienisch - over 75 000 words and translations
- PONS Standardwörterbuch Spanisch - over 75 000 words and translations
- English Explanation Short - 7,000 words
- English Explanation Pro - 90,000 words and 2,500 phases
- English Synonymous - 20,224 words with 57,631 meanings
- English Phrases - 9,735 entries with 11,107 definitions
- English Acronymic - 14,105 entries with 20,751
- English-German Pro Dictionary - over 50,813 words
- English-Spanish Pro Dictionary - over 38,000 words
- English-Spanish Phrases Dictionary - over 32,000 phrases
What is the file size of a particular dictionary?
- Concise Oxford English Dictionary - 7,950 KB
- Concise Oxford Spanish Dictionary - 7,02 KB
- Concise Oxford-Duden German Dictionary - 5,92 KB
- Concise Oxford-Hachette French Dictionary - 6,500 KB
- Concise Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary - 7,54 KB
- Concise Oxford Thesaurus -3,130 KB
- Oxford French Minidictionary - 1,100 KB
- Oxford English Minidictionary - 1,139 KB
- Oxford Portuguese Minidictionary - 1,35 KB
- Pocket Oxford English Dictionary - 2,785 KB
- Pocket Oxford-Duden German Dictionary - 2,880 KB
- Pocket Oxford Spanish Dictionary - 3,543 KB
- Pocket Oxford Italian Dictionary - 2,670 KB
- Oxford Dictionary of Business - 1,171 KB
- Oxford Dictionary of Idioms - 880 KB
- Oxford Concise Medical Dictionary - 1,632 KB
- Oxford Crossword Dictionary - 5,108 KB
- PONS Großwörterbuch Deutsch als Fremdsprache - 5,758 KB
- PONS Kompaktwörterbuch Englisch-Deutsch - 3,055 KB
- PONS Kompaktwörterbuch Englisch - 5,79 KB
- PONS Kompaktwörterbuch Deutsch-Englisch - 2,882 KB
- PONS Standardwörterbuch Englisch - 3,00 KB
- PONS Standardwörterbuch Franzosisch -2,94 KB
- PONS Standardwörterbuch Italienisch - 2,78 KB
- PONS Standardwörterbuch Spanisch - 2,90 KB
- English Explanation Pro - 5,280 KB
- English Synonymous - 2,562 KB
- English Phrases - 1,095 KB
- English Acronymic - 657 KB
- English-German Pro Dictionary - 1,823 KB
- English-Spanish Pro Dictionary - 1,230 KB
- English-Spanish Phrases Dictionary - 4,922 KB
- English Explanation Short - 742 KB
- Irregular Verbs - 11 KB
Can I install the dictionary to a memory expansion card?
Dictionary databases can be installed either in the main memory of your device or on a memory card. In both cases the main program MSDict Viewer will be able to locate the dictionary and make it accessible.
Does MSDict automatically detect newly imported dictionary databases?
MSDict does not automatically detect newly imported dictionary databases.
To add a newly imported dictionary to MSDict , start the application on your Palm device , tap Menu > Options > Search Dictionaries and choose RAM , Everywhere or Dir , depending on where you have imported the dictionary database. All available dictionaries will be added in the popup menu trigger in the upper right corner of your screen.
"There is no dictionary installed." message appears on tapping MSDict icon and the application does not start.
What do I do now?
This message appears when no dictionary is installed.You should install at least one dictionary database in order to be able to start MSDict.
Please check whether you have enough free space available in the main memory of your device or on your memory card , depending on where you want to place the dictionary database. After that re-import the dictionary database.
I have purchased the MSDict Viewer and the program will not accept the Unlock key sent in the confirmation message. What do I do?
Please check what version of the MSDict Viewer you have installed. You can check this when you start MSDict
from the main application launcher and from Menu> Options tap About MSDict. If you do not have the latest version please
download it from our web site and register with the Unlock key provided.
Also, check the name of the dictionary which you have installed and make sure you have purchased a licensing key for that particular dictionary. You can check the name from Menu > Options > About this dictionary.
How do I delete a dictionary database from MSDict?
To delete a dictionary database , start MSDict on your PDA , choose the particular dictionary database from the fall-down trigger in the upper right corner of your screen , tap Menu > Options > Delete Dictionary and tap Yes to confirm the deletion.
What dictionary databases do I have installed in MSDict?
To see what dictionary databases are installed to MSDict , start MSDict from the main application launcher of your device and tap on the fall-down trigger in the upper right corner of your screen. A list of all available dictionaries will be shown.
Do I need to install and purchase MSDict Viewer to use a dictionary?
The MSDict Viewer comes as a free program with each of our dictionaries and you do not need to purchase it separately.
Can I start MSDict from third party program and check word meanings?
MSDict can be activated from within third party programs.
To start MSDict from a third party program , you should have customized MSDict Activation Settings first.
To customize MSDict Activation Settings , start MSDict on your PDA and tap Menu > Options > Activation Settings. Enable Active check box and customize Tap on , Tap Count and Run options to best serve your needs.
Can I start MSDict from third party programs through the Command Bar?
MSDict can be started through its icon in the Command Bar.
Start a third party program and make a command stroke to open the Command Bar. After that tap on the book icon at the right end of the bar and MSDict will be started.
How do I enable / disable the Command Bar activation?
The Command Bar activation is enabled by default.
To enable / disable the Command Bar activation , start MSDict from the main application launcher of your device , tap Menu > Options > Preferences and check / uncheck "Add icon to Command bar" check box.
Can I use the MSDict to check spelling?
The MSDict is not a spell checker and does not work as a spell checker. You can check word meanings from the dictionary.
© 2013 Mobile Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved