This privacy statement describes how MobiSystems collects and uses the personal information you provide. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information. By visiting the MobiSystems Web site or using software developed by MobiSystems, you agree to the privacy notes described below.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Device Information (SHA-1 of your IMEI number) - For the express purpose of providing product licenses for your specific device.
As is true of most desktop and mobile device browsers, we automatically gather information about your computer and device such as IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess your needs to determine suitable products or services
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you marketing communications
- Improve our App and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Display content based upon your interests
You may opt-out of receiving our newsletter or marketing emails from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in each newsletter or marketing email. You can also contact us at [email protected].
We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- if MobiSystems is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at [email protected].
We provide two means for you to make a purchase on our site. You can either use our order form or a third party checkout option. If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third party checkout option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at [email protected]. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at [email protected].
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or emailing us at the address below:
3390 Carmel Mountain Road Suite 110
San Diego, CA 92121
Email: [email protected]