Symbian S60 5th Edition
Not Your Operating System?
Our Top ProductOfficeSuite Professional
Audio Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary
The First and Last Word in Dictionaries
|The Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary Third Edition provides definitions for about 170,000 words, phrases and examples and is compiled to offer what learners need most in a dictionary. The Third Edition offers new, up-to-date vocabulary (e.g. sex up, speed-dating, whiteboard), new 'mini-collocation' boxes, and new frequency information to highlight the most important words to learn. The new Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary gives you everything you need to learn English and pass exams!|
Over 170,000 words, phrases and examples
- Over 79,800 high-quality English audio recordings with UK and US English pronunciations compiled and recorded by Cambridge University Press
- The new edition includes full-page illustrations and photos .
- Common grammar and style and usage labels included
- Examples included in the word definitions show you how to use words in the most natural and fluent way.
- All the important new words that have come into the language (e.g. dirty bomb, lairy, 9/11, clickable)
- Only words from a defining vocabulary used to help make definitions easy to understand
- Over 90,000 examples, mainly full sentences, show you how English is used in context and help you write natural English.
- 25,000 collocations show the way words work together in English
The MSDict Dictionary Format
The Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary is here presented in MSDict electronic format. MSDict offers best experience in mobile reference and is available for any handheld platform.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- Handy custom filters added to help you locate the word you are searching for:
- Fuzzy filter- used when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
- Keyword- used to locate the instances of a key word within other compound words
- Wild card - "?" and "*" replace a letter and group of letters in words
- Dynamic changing of font sizes
- History lists of visited words
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time
- Fullscreen support
- Page scrolling mode added
- Ability to select and change the language for MSDict menus and messages. The supported languages are- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Finish, Russian and Portuguese.
- Copy single words, selected paragraphs or whole word definitions in external programs on your phone
- Two different work modes- View and Selection for your convenience when browsing word definition
|Full Version Price:||$21.99|
|Platform:||Symbian S60 5th Edition|
|Download Type:||7-day trial|
© 2015 Mobile Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved