The Collins Italian Dictionary is designed for intermediate level students and professionals learning Italian. It offers 90,000 references and 118,000 translations, aimed at helping bring Italian language skills to the next level.
This edition has been revised and updated to offer extensive and relevant coverage of today's English and Italian with thousands of phrases and examples guiding the user to the most appropriate translation. The clear Collins typography gives the text a contemporary feel and ensures that users find the information they need quickly and easily.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
- A quick search of words while you type.
- A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
- A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
- Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
- A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
- History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
- Discover more using the included special language notes.
- See words in context with example sentences.
- 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
What's NewVersion 4.3.136:
- Bug fixing