The Current Essentials of Medicine is a practical, point-of-care handbook that offers "nutshell" information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 medical disorders seen in both primary care and hospital settings. Perfect as a quick reference on the wards or in a busy clinic, it offers to-the-point information on the diagnosis and treatment of more than 500 of the most common diseases seen in clinical practice.
You'll find convenient one-disease-per page presentation alongside bulleted data covering Essentials of Diagnosis, Differential Diagnosis, Treatment, Pearl, and Reference. It encompasses both ambulatory and inpatient medicine, plus specialties such as obstetrics/gynecology, surgery, and pediatrics with updated clinical manifestations, diagnostic tests, and treatment considerations throughout.
Also includes advanced search tools and features that have become the staple of quality reference apps from MobiSystems.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find terms quickly by displaying predictions in line with what you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
- A quick search of terms while you type.
- A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a term.
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound phrases.
- A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a term.
- Download reference definitions locally for offline access.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your knowledge of the subject:
- A 'Favorites' feature to memorize terms from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum terms.
- History list to help you easily review looked-up terms.
- See terms in context with examples.
- 'Term-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
What's NewVersion 4.3.136:
- Bug fixing