Easily handle any number of contact and app notifications from your Android taskbar.
Notification Manager lets you classify notifications and organize notifications from people and apps for an at-a-glance view of what's important to you.
- Choose favorite contacts and get notified about different notifications connected with them - calls, messages and emails, social updates, etc.
- Group different notifications by their originating contacts or apps.
- Hide and ignore notifications from unwanted contacts or apps.
- Customize notification lighting for notifications from favorite contacts.
- Allow original application notification to bypass the filter and display them as usual.
- View a history of all past notifications.
For Sony SmartWatch 2 users, the Notification Manager allows you to display notifications from favorite contacts and selected apps directly on your device.
EVENT GROUPING - organize different notification types:
- Favorite people - Favorite contacts will be highlighted in the status bar.
- Hidden people - Ignore notifications from specific people.
- Unfiltered apps - Unfiltered applications will bypass Notification Manager and show their original notifications.
- Hidden apps - Ignore notifications from specific apps.
LOG SCREENS - tabbed views of individual categories:
- Favorite people - view only notifications from favorite people.
- More - view notifications from apps and people that are not favorited or ignored.
- History - view a log of all notifications.
FREE VERSION INCLUDES:
- Up to three Favorite contacts
- Up to five Hidden contacts and apps
- Up to five Unfiltered apps
Easily upgrade to Notification Manager Premium at any time to handle more contacts and apps.