The Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia by Andrew T. Gray, MD, PhD, shows you how to get the maximum benefit from this technique while at the same time increasing your efficiency and ensuring patient safety. Dr. Gray, a pioneer of ultrasound guidance in regional anesthesia, demonstrates step-by-step a full range of nerve block techniques designed to help you improve the quality and success rate of regional blocks.
Featuring more than 400 well-annotated images of visualization of nerves and surrounding structures, you'll find coverage of each block through a consistent organization that makes it easy to locate the information you need and allows for better learning. Targeted at anesthesia residents, pain fellows, and attending-level practitioners in both private practice and academia, it's also useful for teaching students rotating through anesthesia. An indispensable reference for those teaching ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
- A quick search of words while you type.
- A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
- A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
- Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
- A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
- History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
- Discover more using the included special language notes.
- See words in context with example sentences.
- 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.