Atlas of Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia, by Andrew T. Gray, MD, PhD, shows you how to get the maximum benefit from this technique, while at the same time increasing your efficiency and ensuring patient safety. Dr. Gray, a pioneer of ultrasound guidance in regional anesthesia, demonstrates step-by-step a full range of nerve block techniques designed to help you improve the quality and success rate of regional blocks.
Featuring more than 400 well-annotated images of visualization of nerves and surrounding structures, you'll find coverage of each block through a consistent organization that makes it easy to locate the information you need and allows for better learning. Targeted at anesthesia residents, pain fellows, and attending-level practitioners in both private practice and academia, it's also useful for teaching students rotating through anesthesia. An indispensable reference for those teaching ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
- Search autocomplete helps you find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type.
- Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases.
- An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
- Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results.
- Use our Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled.
- Share word definitions via installed apps on your device.
- Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
- ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
- ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words.
- Home screen widget provides random words at a glance.
- See words in context with example sentences.
- Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use the dictionary simultaneously with other apps.
Get MORE by purchasing the full version.
- Permanently unlock the complete features list.
- Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
- Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues