From Europe's Leading Bilingual Dictionary Publisher:
* Get it right: all essential words and phrases you need in Italian and Korean
* Get there fast: the fast search takes you quickly to the words you want.
* Colour layout helps you find what you are looking for quickly and easily.
* Easily learn the correct pronunciation with the native speaker pre-recorded audio pronunciations (requires an Internet connection).
NEW! Learn in style with any of the four colorful new themes.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.Designed to provide the most comprehensive search experience the dictionary combines several search tools to match or suggest what you are looking for, including:
- Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
- Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
- Looking for a specific word but don't know how it's spelled? We've got you covered with our automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
- Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
- Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled
- Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
- Designed to give you the freedom to structure your studies the way you see fit the 'Favorites' option allows you to create custom folders with lists of words from the vast library of entries
- ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
- Learn a new word every day with our ‘Word of the day’ option
- Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
- Permanently unlock the complete features list
- Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
- Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues