Who are we?
Mobile Systems (MobiSystems) is the only Bulgarian company that creates and sells its own mobile apps since 2001. It is the company behind OfficeSuite and File Commander – two of the Top 10 apps the Google Play Business category. These apps have been installed on more than 300 million devices in 197 countries. MobiSystems is also the creator of UBReader - an electronic book reader with more than 5 million downloads.
We co-operate with leading mobile device manufacturers to deliver productivity solutions directly to mobile users. Our manufacturing partners include: Sony, Acer, Alcatel, Amazon, Sharp, Toshiba, Huawei, and Kyocera, all of whom preload OfficeSuite on their mobile products.
Currently we have 100 employees in our Headquarters in Sofia. We also have offices in the US, China and UK.
Join us and taste the spirit of innovation in a well-established and solid company with constant growth year over year!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Mobile developer who can enhance our UBReader application with great new features.
If you take pride in creating code for a worldwide leading company, you have proven experience in Mobile development and you are excited about the future of mobile applications, we’d love to meet you.
- 2+ years of experience with Android development of apps with complex UX requirements;
- Proven ability to comprehend and evolve an existing code base in a practical manner;
- Able to work in a small team consisting of you as a Mobile developer, Back-end developer, UX designer, Product Manager and a QA;
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Strong analytical, communication and collaboration skills
- Living in Sofia or willing to relocate.
What do we offer?
- Work at the Headquarters of a leading provider of mobile productivity and business apps. and influence its products;
- Excellent working environment and a great location – next to the metro station of Paradise Mall and the best park in Sofia;
- Possibilities for career development;
- Full-time employment;
- Additional health insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Flexible working time, no overtime and no artificial deadlines;
- Opportunity for funding your product idea and turning it into reality;
- Attendance and participation at regional technology conferences;
- Company events & activities;
- Very competitive annual compensation – 50.000 – 100.000 BGN.
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected]. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.