Senior .NET Developer - OfficeSuite
Who are we?
is the only Bulgarian company that creates and sells its own mobile apps since 2001. It is the company behind OfficeSuite
and File Commander
– two of the Top 10 apps from the Google Play Business category. These apps have been installed on more than 300 million devices in 197 countries. MobiSystems is also the creator of UBReader - an electronic book reader with more than 5 million downloads.
We co-operate with leading mobile device manufacturers to deliver productivity solutions directly to mobile users. Our manufacturing partners include: Sony, Acer, Alcatel, Amazon, Sharp, Toshiba, Huawei, and Kyocera, all of whom preload OfficeSuite on their mobile products.
Currently we have over 120 employees in our Headquarters in Sofia. We also have offices in the US, China and UK.
We are actively looking to hire a Senior .NET Developer in our Sofia office to join the team that builds OfficeSuite for Windows.
• At least 4 years of experience in .NET/C# software development;
• Proficient in fundamental algorithms and data structures;
• Good understanding of multi threading programming and asynchronous code;
• Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
• Strong communication skills & willingness to work in a team;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Good understanding of English;
• Living in Sofia or willing to relocate.
• Knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation framework (WPF);
• C++ professional experience will be considered a significant advantage;
• Produce top quality code;
• Work closely with product managers and stakeholders to refine requirements;
• Work closely with engineering team members to improve product architecture while maintaining its integrity;
• Support and coach junior engineers.
What do we offer?
• Competitive remuneration package and benefits;
• Stable full time contract with development opportunities;
• The opportunity to build something that millions of people see and use every day;
• Friendly working environment in a team of highly motivated people;
• Work at the Headquarters of a product company and have a say in the direction of its products;
• A lot of autonomy, flexible working time, no overtime and no artificial deadlines;
• Multiple secondary benefits: additional health insurance, sport cards, extra days off, home office, etc.;
• A great location – right next to a metro station, Paradise Center and the best park in Sofia;
• Very competitive annual compensation – 50.000 – 150.000 BGN.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.