Senior .NET Developer - new product
(MobiSystems) is the only Bulgarian company that creates and sells its own mobile apps since 2001. It is the company behind OfficeSuite
and File Commander
– two of the Top 10 apps from the Google Play Business category. These apps have been installed on more than 300 million devices in 197 countries. MobiSystems is also the creator of UBReader - an electronic book reader with more than 5 million downloads.
We co-operate with leading mobile device manufacturers to deliver productivity solutions directly to mobile users. Our manufacturing partners include: Sony, Acer, Alcatel, Amazon, Sharp, Toshiba, Huawei, and Kyocera, all of whom preload OfficeSuite on their mobile products.
Currently we have 100 employees in our Headquarters in Sofia. We also have offices in the US, China and UK.
Join us and taste the spirit of innovation in a well-established and solid company with constant growth year over year!
We are actively looking to hire a Senior .NET Developer in our Sofia office to join a new team dedicated to creating OfficeSuite Mail for Windows. He/she will work closely with highly qualified professionals to develop an email client application for Windows desktops from the ground up. Requirements:
- At least three years of experience in .NET/C# software development;
- Knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation framework (WPF);
- C++ professional experience will be considered a significant advantage;
- Experience with T-SQL;
- Degree in Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent. Students in their final year may also apply;
- Strong communication skills & willingness to work in a team;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good understanding of English;
- Experience with Android, iOS, or Windows Mobile development will be considered an advantage;
- Living in Sofia or willing to relocate.
- Produce top quality code;
- Work closely with product managers and stakeholders to refine requirements;
- Work closely with engineering team members to improve product architecture while maintaining its integrity;
- Support and coach junior engineers.
What do we offer?
- Access to latest devices and technologies;
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits;
- Stable full time contract with opportunities for advancement with Mobile Systems Bulgaria;
- The opportunity to build something that millions of people see and use every day;
- Friendly working environment in a team of highly motivated people;
- Very competitive annual compensation – 50.000 – 100.000 BGN.
If you are interested, please send your CV to [email protected]
. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.