We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Technical Writer to join our team. The ideal candidate is able to understand and explain complex technical concepts, has strong writing skills, good working habits, excellent verbal and writing communication skills
As a Technical Writer you will create various documents to introduce and educate customers in using our products. You will be responsible for different kind of materials such as user manuals, help topics, installation guides, release notes, product blogs and FAQs, marketing materials etc.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Write capturing product descriptions and presentations
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of list of documents in different types and formats such as: user manuals, help files, release notes, technical specifications etc.
- Create and maintain Support pages on our web site – FAQs, help topics, policies
- Create images, infographics, videos, and blogs for our product areas
- Review the human-readable strings in user facing interface
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science or English, journalism, or communications
- 2-4 years experience required
- Experience in creating documentation for a technical audience
- Keen attention to detail is essential
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Photoshop, video processing is an advantage
- Clear, concise, and persuasive verbal, writing, and presentation skills
- Fluent English. Native speakers are preferred
- Knowledge of information design, structured writing, XML, and DITA is a strong plus
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Freedom to work on your own terms in an dynamic result oriented company
- Challenging work
- Flexible working time
- Great location – right next to a metro station, Paradise Mall and the best park in Sofia
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.