The Texas Children's Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology features an instant-access, find-it-now presentation, that delivers concise, evidence-based information that is directly applicable to bedside care of children in both pediatrics and neonatology. Authored and reviewed by more than 125 residents, fellows, and faculty at Texas Children's Hospital in Houston, this compact guide features content especially selected for its value to students, trainees, and junior faculty.
You'll find a true quick reference utilizing numerous tables, figures, and clinical algorithms, with content reviewed by distinguished faculty in virtually every pediatric discipline to ensure that the text reflects the most current clinical practice. Key medications/dosages and research and review articles are cited directly in the text.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
- Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
- Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
- An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
- Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
- Voice search function
- Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
- ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
- ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
- ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
- Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
- *NEW* Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Texas Children's Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology:
- Feature-complete license for unlimited time
- Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
- Premium Support – our support team will help you