The Texas Children's Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology features an instant-access, find-it-now presentation, that delivers concise, evidence-based information that is directly applicable to bedside care of children in both pediatrics and neonatology. Authored and reviewed by more than 125 residents, fellows, and faculty at Texas Children's Hospital in Houston, this compact guide features content especially selected for its value to students, trainees, and junior faculty.
You'll find a true quick reference utilizing numerous tables, figures, and clinical algorithms, with content reviewed by distinguished faculty in virtually every pediatric discipline to ensure that the text reflects the most current clinical practice. Key medications/dosages and research and review articles are cited directly in the text.
Also includes advanced search tools and features that have become the staple of quality reference apps from MobiSystems.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find terms quickly by displaying predictions in line with what you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
- A quick search of terms while you type.
- A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a term.
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound phrases.
- A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a term.
- Download reference definitions locally for offline access.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your knowledge of the subject:
- A 'Favorites' feature to memorize terms from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum terms.
- History list to help you easily review looked-up terms.
- See terms in context with examples.
- 'Term-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.