Thoroughly updated to allow you to grasp the meanings of all medical terms in current usage, Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary is the definitive resource to help you understand and correctly use all the latest terminology in today’s ever-evolving medical field.
This 32nd Edition lets you enhance your understanding of all the current medical terminology in your field with more than 120,000 well-defined entries, 1,500 illustrations, and 35,000 audio pronunciations. You'll find the very latest medical terms used today with more than 5,500 new entries drawn from current sources and 500 new illustrations.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
- Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
- Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
- An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
- Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
- Voice search function
- Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
- ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
- ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
- ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
- Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
- *NEW* Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary:
- Feature-complete license for unlimited time
- Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
- Premium Support – our support team will help you