What are we looking for?
- Two years ago we launched "OfficeSuite for Windows PC" - our challenge to Microsoft! Now OfficeSuite is available for Windows PC, iOS and Android.
- We are now looking to expand our product management team with a Business Analyst. She/he will work together with the Senior Product Manager to define and deliver a product that meets and exceeds our customers' expectations.
- Create feature specifications and wireframes
- Collaborate with the UX design team to create prototypes and designs based on the specifications
- Work together with the Development team to provide any clarifications they might need during the implementation
- Review the implemented features and validate them against the specifications and designs
- Prioritize the found bugs together with QA team
- Analyze the features after they go live to measure their success
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst or product manager in a software company
- Extensive practical experience as a knowledge worker with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Able to present ideas clearly in writing - English language skills at level C1/C2
- Experience with prototyping tools – e.g. Balsamiq, Proto.io, Axure
- Familiarity with agile practices - stories, backlog, sprints, etc.; experience with JIRA is an advantage
- Living in Sofia or willing to relocate
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to join a highly-qualified and enthusiastic team
- A healthy work-environment with flexible working time, no overtime and no artificial deadlines
- A great location – right next to a metro station, Paradise Center and the best park in Sofia
- Multiple secondary benefits: additional health insurance, sport cards, discounts, extra days off, home office, etc.
If you are interested, please send your CV to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.