Subscriptions & Billing
In the past, we have used a payment provider called PayPro Global and offered licences via a combination of an unlocker and licence keys. This system has been depreciated since as we found it too cumbersome and unintuitive to use. If you currently hold a PayPro licence, note that it works for up to 10 activations on different devices (a reset device that was previously activated counts as a new activation). We no longer have the ability modify your activations i.e. to reset the licence or add more devices. This means once you've used up the 10 allotted, your licence will expire.
Did you find this helpful?6 2
On your Android device
- Open Google Play Store. Make sure you’re signed in to the correct Google account
- Tap your profile picture in the upper right corner, then tap Payments & subscriptions
- Select Subscriptions and find the subscription you want to manage. Tap Cancel subscription
Using a web browser on any device
- Go to play.google.com
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account
- On the left, click My subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription
For further information on subscriptions and payments, and troubleshooting, visit Google Play Help.
Please note that uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription or stop recurring billing.
Did you find this helpful?
Follow the steps below to cancel your subscription on your Android device:
From the phone's settings
- Go to Settings > Account center > Payment and purchases > Subscription. Tap the app you wish to stop the auto-renewal, and tap CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
From the AppGallery
- Open AppGallery, and go to Me > Account center > Payment and purchases > Subscriptions. Tap the app you wish to stop the auto-renewal, and tap CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION.
You cannot unsubscribe from auto-renewals within the app. Uninstalling the app does not cancel your subscription automatically.
Did you find this helpful?1 2
The refund process depends on your method of purchase.
If you purchased Aqua Mail through a third-party seller the refund conditions are subject to the return policy of that specific sellers. We have limited access and visibility over subscriptions purchased through this way. All refund requests must go to the seller from whom you purchased the subscription.
If you purchased an Aqua Mail key directly from us and do not like the product you have the option to return it within 30 days of receipt and receive a full refund.
- Request a refund for a www.mobisystems.com purchase
Did you find this helpful?2
Google issues refunds depending on their refund policy.
- If a purchase was accidentally made by a friend or family member using your account, request a refund on the Google Play website.
- If you find a Google Play purchase on your card or other payment method that you didn't make and that wasn't made by anyone you know, report unauthorized charges within 120 days of the transaction.
Did you find this helpful?2
Aqua Mail's free version provides a comprehensive set of tools and customization options for the average user. For power users, we additionally offer:
- Adding an unlimited number of accounts
- Push mail for Exchange accounts
- Mail identities (aliases)
- End-to-end encryption
- Saving and opening e-mails as .eml
- Priority notifications
- Folder deletion
- Ad-free use
- No promo signature
If you're not sure whether these features are for you, there's always the option to try out the Pro version with our free trial.