You want to transfer your license. The steps will vary with your license and, in some cases, your platform.
How do I transfer OfficeSuite Pro?
Note that you can freely transfer your lifetime license within the same ecosystem, e.g. Android to Android. If you switch from Android to iOS or v/v, your license will not transfer.
You want to transfer your prepaid or recurring subscription. Your OfficeSuite Premium license will associate with your account.
- If you haven't already, sign up for a MobiSystems account. You can sign up with Google, Facebook or email.
- Sign in to the same MobiSystems account on other devices.
OfficeSuite Premium covers 2 mobile devices and a Windows PC. If you exceed the maximum number of devices allowed for your subscription,
- Sign in to accounts.mobisystems.com/
- Remove a device(s) to reach the limit of 2 mobile devices and a Windows PC.
- Use OfficeSuite with the same account on other devices.
The steps to cancelling your trial or subscription will vary with your its origin. Choose your store below.
- You subscribed to OfficeSuite on officesuite.com
- You subscribed to OfficeSuite through Google Play Store.
- You subscribed to OfficeSuite on Amazon Appstore.
- You subscribed to OfficeSuite on Huawei's App Gallery.
- Here's how to manage your trial or subscription on Apple App Store/
- Here's how to manage your trial or subscription on Microsoft Store.
When you cancel a subscription you will still be able to use your subscription for the time you have already paid.
Once your subscription runs out, your account will automatically revert to OfficeSuite Free or, in some cases, OfficeSuite Pro.
Your account will not be automatically deleted. You will not lose access to your files.
- Go to Services & subscriptions, and sign in with the Microsoft account you used when purchasing your subscription.
- Find your subscription and select Manage.
- On the next page, select Cancel.
You subscribed for OfficeSuite on officesuite.com.
- Sign in to the MobiSystems account you used when purchasing your subscription.
- Go to Services & Purchases.
- Click the subcription you want to cancel.
- Click Cancel.
If you don't see the Cancel button, check if you are signed in to the correct account.
If you still do not see the Cancel button, check your subscirption's origin below.
We do not handle billing for subscriptions that you purchased elsewhere.
If you are billed through another company - like signing up for OfficeSuite on Apple App Store or Google Play - cancel with the seller.
If you have an OfficeSuite subscription with recurring billing, you can change how you pay at any time, unless a payment is past due.
If you subscribed to OfficeSuite on officesuite.com,
- Sign in to your MobiSystems account on https://accounts.mobisystems.com/my-account/
- Under Subscriptions & Purchases, click on the subscription product you want to manage.
- Cick Update billing info.
If your purchased your OfficeSuite subscription from a third-party seller, follow the steps below or contact the seller.
You have subscribed to OfficeSuite on Microsoft Store. You can add, remove or edit the payment method for your subscription through your Microsoft account.
- Sign in to Services and subscriptions with your Microsoft account. If you have more than one Microsoft account, make sure you're signing in with the one that applies to the subscription you want to change. If you're updating your child's subscription, make sure you sign in with their account, not yours.
- Find the subscription in the list, and then select Change how you pay.
- Outright purchase. You purchased a subscription outright on officesuite.com. If you do not like the product, if it just does not work for you, return it within 30 days of receipt. No questions asked.
- Subscription renewal. Officesuite.com subscriptions renew automatically until cancelled. You may cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription at any time. When you cancel a subscription you will still be able to use your subscription for the time you have already paid. You will not receive a refund for the remaining time of your subscription period.
- 30-day trial. We offer a free 30-day trial on officesuite.com. The 30-day trial allows for unrestricted product evaluation. If you would rather not become a Premium user, cancel before the end of your trial and you will not be charged. If you choose to continue using your Premium license past the trial period, your subscription will automatically continue. You may cancel any time. When you cancel a subscription you will still be able to use your subscription for the time you have already paid. You will not receive a refund for the remaining time of your subscription period.
You purchased OfficeSuite through a third-party seller. Refunds for apps purchased from third-party sellers, such as Apple App Store, Google Play, Microsoft Store, Amazon and others, are subject to the Return policy of the seller.
We have limited access and visibility over subscriptions purchased through a third-party seller. All refund requests must go to the seller from whom you purchased the subscription, because we did not receive the payment.
What is in the trial?
OfficeSuite Premium is available for trial to eligible users on officesuite.com and third stores.
You can test the full range of functions for a limited period.
What is the duration of the trial?
The trial period varies between platforms.
- 7-day free trial
On mobile - Android and iOS - we offer OfficeSuite Premium for 7 days free through Google Play, Huawei AppGallery, Amazon Appstore, App Store.
The OfficeSuite Premium trial unlocks the full range of functions on mobile and Windows PC for 7 days.
- 30-day free trial
The trial is available on officesuite.com and Microsoft Store.
The OfficeSuite Premium trial unlocks the full range of functions on mobile and Windows PC for 30 days.
What happens when my free trial ends?
If no action is taken, trial users are automatically upgraded to a subscription plan when the trial period expires.
If you would rather not subscribe, cancel before your free trial ends.
Why do I need a payment method to start a free trial?
We ask for a payment method to ensure you do not experience any interruption in service after the free trial, should you choose to continue using your OfficeSuite Premium license past the trial.
Can I start the trial without a payment method?
Download OfficeSuite Pro+PDF (Trial) from Google Play store to try Premium without a payment method. The offer is not available to users who have already tried Premium.