You want to transfer your license. The steps will vary with your license and, in some cases, your platform.
How do I transfer OfficeSuite Pro?
Note that you can freely transfer your lifetime license within the same ecosystem, e.g. Android to Android. If you switch from Android to iOS or v/v, your license will not transfer.
You want to transfer your prepaid or recurring subscription. Your OfficeSuite Premium license will associate with your account.
- If you haven't already, sign up for a MobiSystems account. You can sign up with Google, Facebook or email.
- Sign in to the same MobiSystems account on other devices.
OfficeSuite Premium covers 2 mobile devices and a Windows PC. If you exceed the maximum number of devices allowed for your subscription,
- Sign in to accounts.mobisystems.com
- Remove a device(s) to reach the limit of 2 mobile devices and a Windows PC.
- Use OfficeSuite with the same account on other devices.
Did you find this helpful?5 1
Only you, as a user, have control over managing your subscription. If you need to cancel your subscription/trial, you can do this anytime.
To end your subscription/trial, you have to visit the store where you started them.
· You subscribed to OfficeSuite in-app, or on MobiSystems store.
· You subscribed to OfficeSuite through Google Play Store.
· You subscribed to OfficeSuite on Amazon Appstore.
· You subscribed to OfficeSuite on Huawei's App Gallery.
· Here's how to manage your subscription/trial on Apple App Store.
· Here's how to manage your subscription/trial on Microsoft Store.
*When you cancel a subscription, you will still be able to use your subscription for the time you have already paid. Otherwise, your subscription will automatically renew until canceled.
*Once you end your subscription and it runs out, your account will automatically revert to OfficeSuite Free.
*Your account will not be automatically deleted. You will not lose access to your files.
Did you find this helpful?2 23
Did you find this helpful?2 12
1. Sign in to the MobiSystems account you used when purchasing your subscription or starting your trial.
2. Click the subscription you want to cancel.
*If you don't see the subscription in the account, your license may not be linked with your MobiSystems account. See how to link your license with your account here.
3. Click Cancel Trial/Subscription.
*If you still do not see the Cancel button, check your subscription's origin.
We do not handle billing for subscriptions that you purchased from other stores. See more info here.
4. Confirm your choice.
Did you find this helpful?2 12
If you have an OfficeSuite subscription with recurring billing, you can change how you pay at any time, unless a payment is past due.
If you subscribed to OfficeSuite on officesuite.com,
- Sign in to your MobiSystems account on https://accounts.mobisystems.com/my-account/
- Under Subscriptions & Purchases, click on the subscription product you want to manage.
3. Click Update billing info.
If you do not find the Update billing info button, check your subscription's origin. You might have subscribed through a third-party seller.
If your purchased your OfficeSuite subscription from a third-party seller, follow the steps below or contact the seller.
- Manage your payment method on Google Play and Amazon Apps.
- Manage your payment method on App Store.
- Manage your payment method on Microsoft Store.
Did you find this helpful?
You have subscribed to OfficeSuite on Microsoft Store. You can add, remove or edit the payment method for your subscription through your Microsoft account.
- Sign in to Services and subscriptions with your Microsoft account. If you have more than one Microsoft account, make sure you're signing in with the one that applies to the subscription you want to change. If you're updating your child's subscription, make sure you sign in with their account, not yours.
- Find the subscription in the list, and then select Change how you pay.
Did you find this helpful?
- Outright purchase. You purchased a subscription outright on officesuite.com. If you do not like the product, if it just does not work for you, return it within 30 days of receipt. No questions asked.
- Subscription renewal. Officesuite.com subscriptions renew automatically until canceled. You may cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription at any time. When you cancel a subscription you will still be able to use your subscription for the time you have already paid. You will not receive a refund for the remaining time of your subscription period.
- 30-day trial. We offer a free 30-day trial on officesuite.com. The 30-day trial allows for unrestricted product evaluation. If you would rather not become a Premium user, cancel before the end of your trial and you will not be charged. If you choose to continue using your Premium license past the trial period, your subscription will automatically continue. You may cancel any time. When you cancel a subscription you will still be able to use your subscription for the time you have already paid. You will not receive a refund for the remaining time of your subscription period.
You purchased OfficeSuite through a third-party seller. Refunds for apps purchased from third-party sellers, such as Apple App Store, Google Play, Microsoft Store, Amazon, and others, are subject to the Return policy of the seller.
We have limited access and visibility over subscriptions purchased through a third-party seller. All refund requests must go to the seller from whom you purchased the subscription because we did not receive the payment.
- You would like your App Store purchase refunded.
- Request a refund for a Microsoft Store purchase.
- Request a refund for a Google Play purchase.
- Return In-App Purchases for a refund via Amazon Appstore.
- If you purchased a pre-paid subscription, contact the seller.
Did you find this helpful?24
What is in the trial?
OfficeSuite Premium is available for trial to eligible users on officesuite.com and third stores.
You can test the full range of functions for a limited period.
What is the duration of the trial?
The trial period varies between platforms.
- 7-day free trial
On mobile - Android and iOS - we offer OfficeSuite Premium for 7 days free through Google Play, Huawei AppGallery, Amazon Appstore, App Store.
The OfficeSuite Premium trial unlocks the full range of functions on mobile and Windows PC for 7 days.
- 30-day free trial
The trial is available on officesuite.com and Microsoft Store.
The OfficeSuite Premium trial unlocks the full range of functions on mobile and Windows PC for 30 days.
What happens when my free trial ends?
If no action is taken, trial users are automatically upgraded to a subscription plan when the trial period expires.
If you would rather not subscribe, cancel before your free trial ends.
Why do I need a payment method to start a free trial?
We ask for a payment method to ensure you do not experience any interruption in service after the free trial, should you choose to continue using your OfficeSuite Premium license past the trial.
Can I start the trial without a payment method?
Download OfficeSuite Pro+PDF (Trial) from Google Play store to try Premium without a payment method. The offer is not available to users who have already tried Premium.