You can convert your PDF files to documents, speadsheets, ePubs. Note that PDF conversion is a Premium feature and requires internet.
- Open your PDF. On the toolbar on top,
- Select Export to [...]. In the resulting File Explorer,
- Navigate to where you want the output saved.
- Click Save.
Did you find this helpful?1
Export your document to PDF for easy sharing and printing in OfficeSuite Documents, OfficeSuite Sheets, OfficeSuite Slides.
- In the File tab, click Export to PDF.
- Select what to export.
- Export all pages: exports the entire file to PDF.
- Export current page: exports the page you see in Preview on the right.
- Custom export: fill in a range in the field below, e.g. 1-5.