You can convert your PDF files to documents, speadsheets, ePubs. Note that PDF conversion is a Premium feature and requires internet.
- Open your PDF. On the toolbar on top,
- Select Export to [...]. In the resulting File Explorer,
- Navigate to where you want the output saved.
- Click Save.
Export your document to PDF for easy sharing and printing.
- In the File tab, click Export to PDF.
- Select what to export.
- Export all pages: exports the entire file to PDF.
- Export current page: exports the page you see in Preview on the right.
- Custom export: fill in a range in the field below, e.g. 1-5.
Search a PDF for a word or a phrase
1. Open a PDF file. Press CTRL+F, or
in the Edit tab, select Find.
2. Type the word or phrase to search. Optionally, tap the search filter criteria icon:
- Case-sensitive. Finds only occurrences of the words that match the capitalization you type.
- Whole words only. Finds only occurrences of the complete word you type in the text box.
3. The search results are highlighted. To navigate, click Enter, or
click the Find Previous or Find Next buttons.