The steps to cancel your trial subscription or subscription will vary with its origin. Choose your store below.
- You subscribed to PDF Extra on Google Play store.
- You subscribed to PDF Extra on Huawei's App Gallery.
- You subscribed to PDF Extra on Microsoft Store.
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your trial subscription or subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription.
- Go to Services & subscriptions, and sign in with the Microsoft account you used when purchasing your subscription.
- Find your subscription and select Manage.
- On the next page, select Cancel.
You purchased PDF Extra through a third-party seller. Refunds for apps purchased from third-party sellers, such as Google Play, Microsoft Store, Huawei AppGallery, and others, are subject to the Return policy of the seller.
We have limited access and visibility over subscriptions purchased through a third-party seller. All refund requests must go to the seller from whom you purchased the subscription, because we did not receive the payment.
- Request a refund for a Google Play purchase.
- Request a refund for a AppGallery purchase.
- Request a refund for a Microsoft Store purchase.
- If you purchased a pre-paid subscription, contact the seller.
- Outright purchase. You purchased a license on mobisystems.com. If you do not like the product, if it just does not work for you, return it within 30 days of receipt. No questions asked.
What is in the trial?
PDF Extra Premium is available for trial to eligible users on Microsoft Store, Google Play and Huawei's AppGallery. You can test the full range of functions for a limited period.
What is the duration of the trial?
The trial period varies between platforms.
- Android: 7-day free trial
On mobile - we offer PDF Extra Premium for 7 days free on Google Play and Huawei AppGallery.
The PDF Extra trial unlocks the full range of functions on mobile.
- Windows PC: 30-day free trial
PDF Extra Premium for Windows PC is available for 30 days free on Microsoft Store.
The trial unlocks the full range of functions for 30 days.
- If no action is taken, trial users are automatically upgraded to a subscription plan when the trial period expires. If you do not cancel before the Trial expires you'll be automatically charged.
- If you would rather not subscribe, cancel before your free trial ends. If you cancel before the end of the trial, you won’t be charged.
We ask for a payment method to ensure you do not experience any interruption in service after the free trial, should you choose to continue using your PDF Extra Premium license past the trial.
Can I start the trial without a payment method?
No, it is not possible to start the free trial without a valid payment method.
How many times can I start the trial?
The trial is not available to users who have already tried PDF Extra Premium.