The steps to cancel your trial subscription or subscription will vary with its origin. Choose your store below.
- You subscribed to PDF Extra on Google Play store.
- You subscribed to PDF Extra on Huawei's App Gallery.
- You subscribed to PDF Extra on Apple App Store.
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your trial subscription or subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end your subscription.
Did you find this helpful?1 11
You downloaded and subscribed to PDF Extra on Google Play. Follow the steps below to cancel your subscription on your Android device:
1. Open Google Play Store. Make sure you’re signed in to the correct Google account.
2. Tap your profile picture in the upper right corner, then tap Payments & subscriptions.
3. Select Subscriptions and find the subscription you want to manage. Tap Cancel subscription.
On your Windows PC:
- Go to play.google.com
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- On the left, click My subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Manage and then Cancel Subscription.
For further information on subscriptions and payments, and troubleshooting, visit Google Play Help.
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription. You must cancel your subscription to end the subscription.
Did you find this helpful?1 1
You downloaded and subscribed to PDF Extra on Huawei's AppGallery. Huawei does not provide a way for developers to view, cancel or refund your subscription. On your Huawei phone or tablet:
1.Open AppGallery. Tap your account ('Me') on the bottom right.
2.Tap your profile picture on top. Tap Payments and purchases.
3.Tap Subscriptions, then tap the subscription you want to manage.
4.Tap Cancel subscription.
Did you find this helpful?2
You purchased PDF Extra through a third-party seller.
Refunds for apps purchased from third-party sellers, such as Google Play, Microsoft Store, Huawei AppGallery, Apple App Store, are subject to the Return policy of the seller.
We have limited access and visibility over subscriptions purchased through a third-party seller. All refund requests must go to the seller from whom you purchased the subscription, because we did not receive the payment.
- Request a refund for a Google Play purchase.
- Request a refund for a AppGallery purchase.
- Request a refund for a Microsoft Store purchase.
- Request a refund from Apple App Store.
- If you purchased a pre-paid subscription, contact the seller.
- Outright purchase. You purchased a license on mobisystems.com. If you do not like the product, if it just does not work for you, return it within 30 days of receipt. No questions asked.
- Subscription renewal. Mobisystems.com subscriptions renew automatically until cancelled. You may cancel the automatic renewal of your subscription at any time. When you cancel a subscription you will still be able to use your subscription for the time you have already paid.
You will not receive a refund for the remaining time of your subscription period.
- 14-day trial. We offer a free 14-day trial on mobisystems.com. The 14-day trial allows for unrestricted product evaluation. If you would rather not become a Premium user, cancel before the end of your trial and you will not be charged. If you choose to continue using your Premium license past the trial period, your subscription will automatically continue.
You may cancel any time. When you cancel a subscription you will still be able to use your subscription for the time you have already paid. You will not receive a refund for the remaining time of your subscription period.
Did you find this helpful?4 4
Google may give refunds for some Google Play purchases, depending on their refund policy.
- If a purchase was accidentally made by a friend or family member using your account, request a refund on the Google Play website.
- If you find a Google Play purchase on your card or other payment method that you didn't make and that wasn't made by anyone you know, report unauthorized charges within 120 days of the transaction.
Did you find this helpful?2
What is in the trial?
PDF Extra Premium is available for trial to eligible users on Microsoft Store, Google Play and Huawei's AppGallery, and Apple App Store. You can test the full range of functions for a limited period.
What is the duration of the trial?
The trial period varies between platforms.
- Android and iOS: 7-day free trial
On Android- we offer PDF Extra Premium for 7 days free on Google Play and Huawei AppGallery.
On iOS - we offer PDF Extra Premium for 7 days free on Apple App Store.
The PDF Extra trial unlocks the full range of functions on mobile.
- Windows PC: 14-day free trial
PDF Extra Premium for Windows PC is available for 14 days free on Microsoft Store.
The trial unlocks the full range of functions for 14 days.
- If no action is taken, trial users are automatically upgraded to a subscription plan when the trial period expires. If you do not cancel before the free trial ends you will be automatically charged.
- If you would rather not subscribe, cancel before your free trial ends. If you cancel before the end of the trial, you won’t be charged.
We ask for a payment method to ensure you do not experience any interruption in service after the free trial, should you choose to continue using your PDF Extra Premium license past the trial.
Can I start the trial without a payment method?
No, it is not possible to start the free trial without a valid payment method.
How many times can I start the trial?
The trial is not available to users who have already tried PDF Extra Premium.
Did you find this helpful?1 5
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Play Store .
- Tap Menu My apps & games Library.
- Tap the app you want to install or turn on.
- Tap Install or Enable.
- Open device settings, accounts, Google account - make sure to list only the Google account used for the purchase
- Open Play Store app with that account - Open the side menu and make sure that you are logged in with your purchase account.
Did you find this helpful?1
You subscribed to PDF Extra on Google Play. Follow the steps below to request your receipt or invoice from the seller.
- Sign in to pay.google.com with your Google Account.
- Click on the transaction you want an invoice for.
- At the bottom of the transaction details, click Download VAT invoice.
- You may be asked to enter some information, like your full address or a tax ID.
- Click Save.
- You'll see a link where you can download your invoice.
Did you find this helpful?
You subscribed to PDF Extra on Huawei AppGallery. Follow the steps below to request your receipt or invoice from the seller.
- Open the AppGallery app.
- Tap "Me" and go to 'Purchase History'.
- Find the record of your purchase and tap 'Billing Information'.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you will receive the invoice in the designated email address.