The drug guide that belongs in the pocket of every front-line EMS provider, the EMS Pocket Drug Guide contains detailed information typically found only in much larger reference books. It provides the detail you need from basic to advanced topics, without sacrificing ease of use.
You'll find essential information on 1,000 of the most commonly prescribed medications and more than 70 drugs most often used in the pre-hospital setting. It contains drug-specific EMS pearls, including signs and symptoms of overdose and specific overdose management and sections on street drugs and medicinal herbs. Easily find information using quick field reference tables, including cardiac algorithms, weight conversion, and injury severity scores.
Also includes advanced search tools and features that have become the staple of quality reference apps from MobiSystems.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find terms quickly by displaying predictions in line with what you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
- A quick search of terms while you type.
- A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a term.
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound phrases.
- A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a term.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your knowledge of the subject:
- A 'Favorites' feature to memorize terms from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum terms.
- History list to help you easily review looked-up terms.
- 'Term-of-the-day' and 'Flashcards' to help expand your knowledge.