The comprehensive Oxford Dictionary of Nursing provides coverage of over 10,000 entries, including general nursing, medicine, anatomy, physiology, psychiatry, nutrition, and pharmacology (including new drugs recently introduced into medical practice). The Dictionary provides readers with a comprehensive treatment of the ever-expanding vocabulary of the nursing professions.
The text is enhanced by 100 helpful illustrations and tables, and even includes entry-level web links. This is an invaluable reference tool for all nursing students, recently qualified and practising nurses, and people training and working in related fields such as midwifery and health visiting.
This is a mobile dictionary with content from Oxford University Press and advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems.
Effortlessly find words using a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface. The integrated search tools activate automatically the moment you start typing:
- Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
- Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
- An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
- Camera search automatically searches for words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
Engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
- ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
- ‘Recent’ list to help you easily review looked-up words
- ‘Word of the day’ section to help expand your vocabulary every day
What's NewVersion 8.1.9:
- Completely redesigned user experience for quick navigation
- New camera search feature looks up words in your camera's viewfinder
- Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
- Fun ‘Word of the Day’ feature
- Performance improvements