The Muscular System Manual is a vibrantly illustrated atlas that details the muscles and bones of the human body and helps you build the strong anatomic understanding needed for success in practice. Full-color anatomic illustrations drawn onto photos of the human body present muscles and bones in physical context to help students confidently identify musculoskeletal structures.
It features a full-color, student-friendly design with notes that explain each muscle's mover, antagonist, and stabilization functions. You'll find palpation boxes that include numbered steps instructing how to palpate each muscle so you can apply this assessment skill in practice. Content organized by functional group mirrors the way this material is most often taught, ideal for students of all levels.
Also includes advanced search tools and features that have become the staple of quality reference apps from MobiSystems.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find terms quickly by displaying predictions in line with what you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
- A quick search of terms while you type.
- A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a term.
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound phrases.
- A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a term.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your knowledge of the subject:
- A 'Favorites' feature to memorize terms from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum terms.
- History list to help you easily review looked-up terms.
- See terms in context with examples.
- 'Term-of-the-day' and 'Flashcards' to help expand your knowledge.