The Texas Children's Hospital Handbook of Pediatrics and Neonatology features an instant-access, find-it-now presentation, that delivers concise, evidence-based information that is directly applicable to bedside care of children in both pediatrics and neonatology. Authored and reviewed by more than 125 residents, fellows, and faculty at Texas Children's Hospital in Houston, this compact guide features content especially selected for its value to students, trainees, and junior faculty.
You'll find a true quick reference utilizing numerous tables, figures, and clinical algorithms, with content reviewed by distinguished faculty in virtually every pediatric discipline to ensure that the text reflects the most current clinical practice. Key medications/dosages and research and review articles are cited directly in the text.
- A true quick reference utilizing numerous tables, figures, and clinical algorithms
- Includes material not found in any other handbook, such as Clinical Pearls for the Wards, Neonatal and Pediatric Nutrition, and Delivery Room Care of the VLBW Infant
- Key medications/dosages and research and review articles are cited directly in the text
NEW! Translate words in any other Android app with the Tap to Translate feature, and do it in style with any of the colorful new themes.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
- Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
- Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
- An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
- Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
- Use our Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled.
- Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
- Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
- ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
- ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
- ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
- Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
- NEW! Tap to Translate entries in other apps.
- Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use the dictionary simultaneously with other apps.
Get MORE by purchasing the full version:
- Permanently unlock the complete features list
- Offline mode - Get expedited support for any app-related issues
- Premium Support – our support team will help you