A New Update to OfficeSuite for iPhone and iPad is Now AvailableJun 25, 2015
The leading editor of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF document, featuring numerous new updates and improvements, is now live on the Apple App Store!
SAN DIEGO, CA – June, 25th, 2015 - Today MobiSystems announced the latest update to its leading mobile office app for iPhone and iPad, OfficeSuite. With extensive development and numerous improvements implemented over the last 3 months, OfficeSuite 4.1 is the unquestioned leader for effortless viewing, editing, creating and sharing Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents and converting them to/from PDF files.
Using the experience that has made OfficeSuite for Android the No. 1 app in Google Play's Business category, MobiSystems is proud to further enhance its feature-rich mobile office package for iPhone and iPad. The leading business word processing app continues to overwhelm the competition and impress customers in Apple’s App Store.
“Having delivered all advanced OfficeSuite features to Apple users, we are now looking at improving customer satisfaction and proving a more reliable app”, says Steve Gogov, Co-Founder and Vice President at MobiSystems, Inc. “Accessibility and usability are key to us, as we strive towards bringing the ultimate desktop-inspired office to your mobile device.”
What’s new in OfficeSuite 4.1?
- Updates to Dropbox, Box and iCloud for faster access to your files
- Document Provider extension – share your documents via iCloud Drive
- A gallery of Word, Excel and PowerPoint templates
- Audio dictation of menus and file contents allows people of all abilities to take full advantage of OfficeSuite
- Оpen ODF files
- Improved localization of the app across various territories
- Fixed problems with Thai font support
- Numerous fixes to increase app stability, usability and reliability
- Even more advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF features
* NEW! Support for document templates
* NEW! Open .odt files
* NEW! Support for spreadsheet templates
* NEW! Open .ods files
* NEW! Support for Scatter chart type
* NEW! Conditional formatting
* NEW! Insert chart as new sheet
* NEW! Support for presentation templates
* NEW! Open .odp files
* NEW! Create and edit transitions
* NEW! Continuous page view
OfficeSuite lets users effortlessly view, edit, and create Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents all from the most feature-rich solution available. With more than 1.2 billion people (or 1 in 7 people on the planet) using office software, OfficeSuite supports all Microsoft Office file formats, as well as ODF documents. OfficeSuite turns your device into a highly functional, efficient and portable productivity solution.
OfficeSuite offers Pro/Premium versions, which include additional features, such as the ability convert PDFs to Word/Excel, make changes, insert notes and comments, then save PDF document without losing the formatting. OfficeSuite apps are available on iTunes, requires iOS 7.0 or later and is fully compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- OfficeSuite Free: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id924005506?pt=37682&ct=Website%20OfficeSuite%20Free%204.1&mt=8
- OfficeSuite Pro: https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id675054186?pt=37682&ct=Website%20OfficeSuite%20Pro%204.1&mt=8