05, July 2010 - Mobile Systems, a leading provider of office productivity software, today released an editor version of their OfficeSuite for Android. OfficeSuite Professional builds on the basic OfficeSuite Viewer version, adding a range of advanced features for editing documents directly on the phone. The new OfficeSuite is a complete office productivity suite offering users tools for word processing, creating spreadsheets, delivering presentations and browsing portable PDF files and attachments.
- Support for Microsoft Office 97 to 2010 text documents - DOC and DOCX (open , edit and save)
- Support for Microsoft Office 97 to 2010 spreadsheets - open XLS, XLSX and CSV files, and save as XLS or CSV
- Ability to create new DOC, DOCX and XLS documents
- Open, edit and save documents in the commonly used TXT and CSV formats
- Open PPT, PPTX, PPS and PPSX presentations
- PDF files viewing
- Access and open email documents attachments
- Open ZIP files
- Own integrated File explorer for easy file and folder management
- Compatible with all Android 1.5 and higher phones, including Android 2.1
- Enhanced for high resolution Android tablets and netbooks
More information and a free trial of OfficeSuite Pro - here.
Pricing and Availability
OfficeSuite Professional is compatible with all Android 1.5 and higher mobile phones and Internet tablets. The software has specially been enhanced for hi-resolution Android devices.
OfficeSuite Pro is available for 30 days free trial and purchase at Mobile Systems web store, Android Market and other distributor partners.
The application price is $14.99 and owners of previous versions of the software can upgrade to the new version for $9.99.