MSDICT DICTIONARY SOLUTION RELEASED FOR WINDOWS PCDec 22, 2006
|22 Dec, 2006 - MSDICT DICTIONARY SOLUTION RELEASED FOR WINDOWS PC
Building on the market success of the best-selling MSDict software for Palm OS, first released in 2002 and afterwards made available for Windows Mobile Pocket PC and Smartrphone, Symbian UIQ, RIM, Java, S80, S90, and S60, MSDict for Windows PC completes the dictionary product line offered by Mobile Systems and extends the usability of the dictionary content available in MSDict format.
MSDict offers dictionary content from trusted publishers as Oxford University Press, Cambridge University Press and PONS.
- Over 30 bilingual and monolingual Oxford dictionaries to and from most used European languages and a number of English reference books. The list of dictionarues includes the German, Spanish, Italian and French Pocket and Concise Oxford dictionaries and a Russian and Portuguese dictionarie
- Bilingual dictionaries to and from German by Erns Klett Sprachen
- The Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary and Cambridge Dictionary of American English
The MSDict dictionary format offers best experience language reference.
- Quick dynamic search of words while you type
- Transcriptions facilitating pronunciation
- Stylish user interface
- Hyperlinks between different related words
- Wildcard filtration feature (the use of "?" replaces a letter and "*" replaces a group of letters within words)
- Support of multiple dictionaries installed at a time