Enhanced Features Arrive to OfficeSuite Pro for iPhone and iPadNov 28, 2013
November 2013, San Diego - MobiSystems, Inc, the global leader in mobile productivity solutions, is releasing a major update of the iOS version of its core product OfficeSuite Professional.
OfficeSuite for iOS is a relatively young product, being first launched in July 2013. Nevertheless, the application constantly gains new ground to its competitors due to its regular updates based on customer feedback. Each update unveils a selection of new functionalities, bringing the product closer to its Android counterpart, which is undoubtedly the best mobile office for Android.This update powers up the app functionality by adding support for indispensable features such as document print and extended cloud support. The new version also spruces up the app with improvements in the text module such as hyperlinks support and the ability to search text. Since the app is enjoying a rapid increase in popularity worldwide, it is now localized in 12 of the major languages. The full set of new features includes:
- Beautiful new design for iOS 7.
- New cloud support added - Box.
- Searching of text in Text Editor.
- Hyperlinks support in Text Editor.
- Integration with Box app - Box uses OfficeSuite to edit and create documents.
- Ability to open files from OfficeSuite File Browser in other apps.
- Printing of documents via the Print&Share menu.
- Dropbox and SkyDrive optimizations.
- Underlining of text in Spreadsheet Editor.
- Localized in 12 languages - German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Chinese Mainland, Portuguese, Dutch, Korean, Polish and Swedish.
- Improved visualization of shapes and themes in Presentation Viewer.
- Ability to upload documents from iTunes directly to iCloud.