SAN DIEGO, CA – July, 8th, 2015 - Today MobiSystems announced the latest update to its leading mobile office app for Android, OfficeSuite. With numerous improvements implemented over the last few months, OfficeSuite 8.3 remains the unquestioned leader for effortless viewing, editing, creating and sharing Word, Excel, PowerPoint documents and converting them to/from PDF.
Using the experience that has made OfficeSuite for Android the No. 1 app in Google Play's Business category, MobiSystems further enhances its feature-rich mobile office package. The leading business word processing app continues to overwhelm the competition and impress customers in Google Play.
“Having delivered all advanced OfficeSuite features to Android users, we are now looking at improving customer satisfaction and proving a more reliable app”, says Steve Gogov, Co-Founder and Vice President at MobiSystems, Inc. “Accessibility and usability are key to us, as we strive towards bringing the ultimate desktop-inspired office to your mobile device.”
What’s new in OfficeSuite 8.3?
• Improved Lollipop experience
• Speed Improvements
• Text box and Shape support in spreadsheets
• Table border editing in text documents
• Watermarks in text documents
• Arrow connectors, Texture fill and Pattern fill in presentations
• Font support and right-to-left support in free text fields.
OfficeSuite lets users effortlessly view, edit, and create Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents all from the most feature-rich solution available. With more than 1.2 billion people (or 1 in 7 people on the planet) using office software, OfficeSuite supports all Microsoft Office file formats, as well as ODF documents. OfficeSuite turns your device into a highly functional, efficient and portable productivity solution.
- OfficeSuite Free: http://www.mobisystems.com/android/officesuite-free/
- OfficeSuite Pro: http://www.mobisystems.com/android/officesuite-professional/
- OfficeSuite Premium: http://www.mobisystems.com/android/officesuite-premium/