Aug 14, 2006
|14 Aug, 2006 - HANDANGO ANNOUNCED THE 2006 CHAMPION AWARD FINALISTS!
The leading provider of mobile content, Handango has just announced the finalists for the annual CHAMPION AWARDS. The best-selling business and productivity solution by Mobile Systems - OfficeSuite is nominated for BEST SOFTWARE FOR WORK for two different platforms - Palm OS and Symbian.
OfficeSuite is the number one feature-packed business packet, allowing real document management, editing and exchange on the go. The software boasts a number of key features designed to help users to quickly locate information and effortlessly make edits and create new documents. These include:
- Ability to open native DOC, RTF, TXT, XLS, XML and SCV files
- Document saving in its original format
- 100% preservation of the document formatting
- Support for embedded images and tables in Word files
- Support for the most commonly-used Excel functions
- Support for the five-way navigator, custom zoom, and full-screen views
- TrueType font supports and Unicode
The Champion Awards are given annually to honor those applications that our customers deem best in their category. These awards span the five categories of: Work, Play, Life, Industry, and New across Palm OS, Pocket PC, BlackBerry, Smartphone, Series 60, and UIQ. The finalists are chosen by customer vote and are then judged by a panel of industry professionals. The winners will be announced in the September newsletter.