The Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2015 provides everything nurses need to know about 1,400 common medications in a compact format. Specifically geared towards patient care, this instant-access guide provides registered nurses with essential, up-to-the-minute information on the selection and administration of commonly used medications.
Organized alphabetically by generic drug name, you'll find mechanisms of action, common usage and dosage, side effects, drug interactions, nursing implications, patient education, and expanded coverage of medical herbs.
"This very useful drug reference will easily fit in your lab coat pocket. The information is accurate and up to date. Due to size constraints, only the most frequently used medications are included in this book. This book retains its value by being revised yearly and maintaining a database of the most current information."--Doody's Review Service
Judith Barberio PhD, RN, APN, C, ANP, GNP, FNP, SNC is a Clinical Assistant Professor at Rutgers University School of Nursing. In addition to being the author of the annual Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide, she has conducted research on chronic illness, primary health care in urban settings, pharmacology and pain control, and health policy. She is also President of the Rutgers University School of Nursing Alumni Association.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
- Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
- Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
- An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
- Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
- Voice search function
- Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
- ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
- ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
- ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
- Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
- *NEW* Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Nurse's Pocket Drug Guide 2015:
- Feature-complete license for unlimited time
- Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
- Premium Support – our support team will help you