Combine robust office productivity and comprehensive English language capabilities like never before! MobiSystems' OfficeSuite and the Oxford Dictionary of English are now available as a special bundle offer. OfficeSuite Pro brings desktop-grade document viewing, editing, and sharing options to your iPhone or iPad. Dedicated editors for documents, spreadsheets, and presentations help you easily manage your different documents types.
WHAT MAKES OFFICESUITE BETTER THAN ALL OTHER EDITORS?
- Extremely fast and easy to use
- Desktop-inspired user interface - combines familiarity and mobile productivity
- No storage cloud lock-in. Supports Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and iCloud. No complex synchronizations - direct opening and saving to/from the cloud
- Full editor for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- View, annotate and edit Adobe PDF documents
- Simply view and edit RTF and CSV file formats
- Supports all Microsoft Office file formats
- Printing support
- Auto-correct while typing
- Extra font pack - 70+ popular fonts can now be purchased as an add-on
- NEW! Open ODF files
- NEW! A gallery of Word, Excel and PowerPoint templates
The leading single-volume English dictionary from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press, the Oxford Dictionary of English is the foremost authority on current English usage.
Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial or variant pronunciations.
Features advanced tools to help you find words and grow your vocabulary further, including:
- A ‘fuzzy filter’ when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
- A ‘keyword’ search for finding key words within compound words
- A ‘Favourites’ feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words from the extensive library, which includes all cross-curriculum words