How OfficeSuite uses the granted permissions on your phone?
- Read SMS or MMS - Used for opening documents attached to MMS messages.
- Modify/delete SD card contents - Used for saving files on SD memory cards.
- Prevent phone from sleeping - Used for keeping the screen from sleeping (e.g. while running a PowerPoint presentation).
- Reorder running applications, retrieve running applications - If a document is opened from external file browser and you try to open it via the file browser in OfficeSuite, the task is switched to the already opened file.
- Read phone state and identity - For reading the device IMEI which is used for generating a unique license key for OfficeSuite.
- Full internet access - Used for accessing the Internet (e.g. while you open a remote Google Drive, DropBox or Box account).
- Manage the accounts list, use the authentication credentials of an account - The Google accounts registered on the phone are used for access to Google Drive and thus user does not have to enter the account credentials in OfficeSuite.
- Automatically start at boot - Used for file search in the OfficeSuite file browser.
- View Wi-Fi state - For Reading the device Mac address which is used for OfficeSuite license key (for tablets or devices without sim card).
- Control vibrator - Vibration is used for user feedback in some cases.
- Discover known accounts - Used for access to already registered Google Drive accounts.