The Concise Turk-German Dictionary from MobiSystems contains around 120,000 definitions and phrases, providing the ideal reference work for students and professionals studying both languages.
The latest version includes 20,000 new words of the latest vocabulary with many example sentences, including terminology in the field of business, finance, law, medicine and ecology.
NEW! With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
- Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
- Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
- An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
- Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
- Voice search function
- Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
- Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
- ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
- ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
- ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
- Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
- Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the app:
- Feature-complete license for unlimited time
- Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
- Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues