Stedman's Medical Abbreviations, Acronyms and Symbols offers quick access to more than 75,000 essential abbreviations, acronyms, and symbols. You'll also find a wide range of appendices on symbols, professional titles and degrees, associations and organizations, chemotherapy and other drug regimens, and clinical trials. Entries facilitate compliance with The Joint Commission requirements for institutions.
Also includes advanced search tools and features that have become the staple of quality Oxford reference apps from MobiSystems.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find terms quickly by displaying predictions in line with what you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
- A quick search of terms while you type.
- A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a term.
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound phrases.
- A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a term.
- Download reference definitions locally for offline access.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your knowledge of the subject:
- A 'Favorites' feature to memorize terms from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum terms.
- History list to help you easily review looked-up terms.
- See terms in context with examples.
- 'Term-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.