This quick-reference handbook provides clear and rational directives on diagnosing and treating specific diseases and disorders with natural medicine. You'll get concise summaries of diagnostic procedures, general considerations, therapeutic considerations, and therapeutic approaches for 84 of the most commonly seen conditions.
You'll also find naturopathic treatment methods, easy-to-follow condition flowcharts, and the most current evidence available. Evidence-based content assures the most reliable coverage of diagnostic and natural treatment methods, with over 80 algorithms that synthesize therapeutic content and provide support for your clinical judgment with a conceptual overview of case management. There is enhanced treatment and understanding with information on important and newly emerging treatments and areas of interest, including Cancer, Endometriosis, Fibromyalgia, Hair Loss in Women, Hyperventilation Syndrome, Infectious Diarrhea, Intestinal Protozoan Infestation, Lichen Planus, Parkinson's Disease, Porphyrias, Proctological Conditions, and Uterine Fibroids.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
- Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
- Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
- An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
- Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
- Voice search function
- Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
- ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
- ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
- ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
- Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
- *NEW* Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the The Clinician's Handbook of Natural Medicine:
- Feature-complete license for unlimited time
- Offline mode - look up words without an internet connection
- Premium Support – our support team will help you