This quick-reference handbook provides clear and rational directives on diagnosing and treating specific diseases and disorders with natural medicine. You'll get concise summaries of diagnostic procedures, general considerations, therapeutic considerations, and therapeutic approaches for 84 of the most commonly seen conditions.
You'll also find naturopathic treatment methods, easy-to-follow condition flowcharts, and the most current evidence available. Evidence-based content assures the most reliable coverage of diagnostic and natural treatment methods, with over 80 algorithms that synthesize therapeutic content and provide support for your clinical judgment with a conceptual overview of case management. There is enhanced treatment and understanding with information on important and newly emerging treatments and areas of interest, including Cancer, Endometriosis, Fibromyalgia, Hair Loss in Women, Hyperventilation Syndrome, Infectious Diarrhea, Intestinal Protozoan Infestation, Lichen Planus, Parkinson's Disease, Porphyrias, Proctological Conditions, and Uterine Fibroids.
Also includes advanced search tools and features that have become the staple of quality reference apps from MobiSystems.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find terms quickly by displaying predictions in line with what you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
- A quick search of terms while you type.
- A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a term.
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound phrases.
- A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a term.
- Download reference definitions locally for offline access.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your knowledge of the subject:
- A 'Favorites' feature to memorize terms from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum terms.
- History list to help you easily review looked-up terms.
- See terms in context with examples.
- 'Term-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.