The Muscular System Manual is a vibrantly illustrated atlas that details the muscles and bones of the human body and helps you build the strong anatomic understanding needed for success in practice. Full-color anatomic illustrations drawn onto photos of the human body present muscles and bones in physical context to help students confidently identify musculoskeletal structures.
It features a full-color, student-friendly design with notes that explain each muscle's mover, antagonist, and stabilization functions. You'll find palpation boxes that include numbered steps instructing how to palpate each muscle so you can apply this assessment skill in practice. Content organized by functional group mirrors the way this material is most often taught, ideal for students of all levels.
NEW!With the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search tools and features that have become the staple of quality reference apps from MobiSystems.
SEARCH TOOLS - effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
- Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
- Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
- An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ ('*' or '?') to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
- Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
- Use our Voice search when you don't know how an entry is spelled.
- Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
- Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS - engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary
including a number of features that help you further enhance your knowledge of the subject:
- ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library.
- ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words.
- ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily.
- Home screen widget provides random words at a glance.
- Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use the dictionary simultaneously with other apps.