The Vox German-Spanish Dictionary includes 26,500 entries, 48,000 meanings ordered by frequency, and 75,000 translations.
You'll find numerous examples of idioms, common phrases and usage notes to assist when translating, as well as phonetic transcriptions in both languages. There's also extra help for students of German with the inclusion of the German model of verb conjugation, list of irregular verbs, and prefixes.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
- A quick search of words while you type.
- A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
- A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
- A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
- Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
- A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
- History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
- Discover more using the included special language notes.
- See words in context with example sentences.
- 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.