The work: What type of work will you be doing?
- Analyze requirements and prepare test documentation for new and existing software components;
- Create, optimize and execute test cases;
- Work in already established automation testing infrastructure;
- Provide accurate detailed descriptions of found issues;
- Participate in team meetings;
- Continuously learn about QA practices and tools and improve oneself.
What do you need in order to fit?
- 1+ years of proven experience in software quality assurance;
- Solid Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and QA processes;
- Computer skills proficiency – Windows PC, advanced Android/iOS smartphone user;
- Experience with test management tools and bug tracking tools;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Good writing and understanding level in English;
- Experience in Java, C#, Appium and Selenium is a plus;
- Degree in Computer Science or similar is a plus
What are the benefits and perks of working at MobiSystems?
- We want you to continue growing professionally and will provide you with a career path with regular salary updates;
- You will work at the Headquarters of a PRODUCT COMPANY and have a say in the direction of its products;
- We offer you a lot of autonomy and access to the latest devices and technologies;
- We are giving you flexible working hours and a home office because we want you to have an excellent work-life balance
- We care about your health, which is why we provide you with additional health insurance, dental care coverage, sports program, 25 days paid yearly leave + additional days off, etc.
- The team that you will be part of is friendly and supportive;
It will be our pleasure to meet motivated QAs and discuss the possibilities of working together.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.